Monday, December 2, 2013

Toronto Mayor Unclear As To Bills' Game Outcome

Toronto mayor Rob Ford was seen at the Buffalo Bills' home game this Sunday as the Bills made their annual trek to the Rogers Centre in Toronto. The Buffalo Bills lost to the Atlanta Falcons in overtime, but Mayor Ford maintains that he is unsure as to the outcome of the game.

"I was tailgating, I think that is what they call it, eh" the rotund mayor explained early Monday morning as he crawled to his vehicle through a wet and dirty parking lot. "I was so blasted on three different kinds of crack before we went into the stadium that I wasn't sure what was going on. I think I grabbed a seagull on the way into the stadium, but I really don't remember."

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford finishes remaining portion of a parking lot seagull he brought into the Rogers Centre.


Fans who were seated near Mayor Ford reported him to stadium security several times for shouting "Go Argos!" throughout the game and threatening to bare his buttocks to the crowd.

"I'll show my ass if you people don't shut up" the mayor was heard yelling as he attempted to deal with complaining fans on his own. Stadium security had a long talk with the mayor, after which the mayor threw up and passed out in his seat.

When asked if he planned on attending next year's Buffalo Bills game in Toronto, the mayor looked up and asked "Why? Is this one over?"

No comments:

Post a Comment